How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had tons of personal issues, grandbaby died at birth,

Customer Question

Had tons of personal issues, grandbaby died at birth, another grandchild born early. Life was not kind to us and we did pay full amount of insurance, 485 to State farm as soon I realized I missed payment. My bill is completely paid til July. I received a notice from NYS DMV Plates need to be surrendered for 10 days. I would pay the daily fee, but they will not accept it. Obviously I did this once before in a 36 month period when I or my husband had heart surergy. We need our vehicles to keep our jobs. Help. This is ridiculous, I was actually the first patient to have the Heart surgery, Davinici done to me so that others could benefit from it. Help, What can I do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.

I'm sorry about your situation. Are you asking whether there is a way around having your plates suspended for 10 days based on nonpayment of the insurance? Thanks,


Related Family Law Questions