Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had applied through this website afew months back hoping

Customer Question

I had applied for divorce through this website afew months back hoping to receive some legal document to proceed on with the divorce but nobody responded to the firm which was filled out and I had also paid the fees twice. Please advise as my divorce had gotten postponed a bit too long and I request to proceed on with the legalilities ASAP. Currently my husband is over seas and my children, boys she's 9 and 13 live here in USA with me. We are all US citizens and taxpayers. We have a house in MD for which we pay a very high mortgage of 3800$/month. My husband works with WHO in Cairo, Egypt. I would like to keep my children with me as my husband's job us a travel job and since my kids were born, they had been under my care. All I request from my husband is that he buys me an affordable small house and pay me enough alimony to get by with child support. My children are very attached to me and atleast till college age, they will be under my care. I am a home maker and have no job to sustain myself due to some medical issues. Please advise and help. It's a mutually agreed, uncontested divorce and I really need guidance in how to send my husband the divorce documents as he is overseas. Thanking you in anticipation.
Farah
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about your situation (we are not a forms site, so if you went to a site to get forms drafted it was not our site it had to be some other site or perhaps that is why you did not get an answer from this site as we do not fill out or draft legal pleadings).?