Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Custody help

Customer Question
Custody help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
3/11/2016
Family Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Roger, Attorney

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist you with your legal question. Please type it below and I'll respond. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good evening,

New professional here. I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service tonight.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Ely, Counselor at Law