How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I were going to get a divorse. My husband

Customer Question

my husband and I were going to get a divorse. My husband wanted to give me one half of his pension. we lived to gether for many years have were married for 13 we have a 28 year old son. my lawery said no I could only have a 1/3 of his pension. we didn't get divoresd and know I am locked into a pension what can we do ? thank you Mary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.

Could you please restate your question. What can you do about what?



Related Family Law Questions