Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to now legerly how to give my kid dad foll custady of…

Customer Question
I need to now...
I need to now legerly how to give my kid dad foll custady of her sins he live in Oklahoma but we both have custady of her
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2016
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The two of you can write and sign your own agreement that gives the father sole custody, and that will be enforceable. It's not necessary to file it with the courts, although he can if he wishes. Having the document notarized will help avoid a problem later. Any local attorney should be able to draft the agreement for a reasonable fee.

You can use this calculator to determine how much child support you might have to pay if you went to court. That can help you negotiate, and child support is something that would usually be included in the agreement.

http://www.okdhs.org/onlineservices/cscalc/Pages/cscalc.aspx

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.