Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent…

Customer Question
In Colorado can I get...
In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent restraining order also is it common to do a pre before we have had a mediation take place and if not can I get my money back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/8/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You wrote: In Colorado can I get shared custody if I have a permanent restraining order also is it common to do a pre before we have had a mediation take place and if not can I get my money back Get your money back from where? What money?

2. What is the permanent restraining order for? Is there a restraining order keeping you from seeing your child?

3. Are you in a divorce action or, post-divorce or no court action filed by anyone relating to custody?

4. Are you seeking custody of a biological child of yours?

Doug