How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just turned 18 i gor arrest at 17 i took the plea to a M

Customer Question

I just turned 18 i gor arrest at 17 i took the plea to a M and 10 days community service , but i couldnt do them do to my brother having schizophrenia and me having to take care of him off his medication, very bad episodes, and now i have court on thrusday and i didnt do one day , between my brother , school and work
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Just dont wanna go to jail
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: A free attorney
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there -


Have you ever been in trouble with the law before? Do you have a criminal record before this incident?