Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have court tommorow doing my parenting class and financial…

Customer Question
Hello I have court...

Hello I have court tommorow for not doing my parenting class and financial affidavit what do I have to exspect

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I had applied for a parenting plan with my daughters father I then got arrested and he filed for emergency custody where the judge granted him custody with supervision visits for me so I agreed to a parenting plan so I can see my daughter shortly after I realised I made a mistake and didn't go to the case management conference They asked me to do a financial affidavit and a parenting class and I didn't do it so now they send me a letter saying I have court tommorow because I didn't do what was asked for parenting plan

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/7/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Good morning. Can you share with me why you did not attend and do it? How much time have you had?

Family Lawyer: Kent-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
Kent-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/9l1d1-court-tommorow-doing-parenting-class.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 2 years ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

In what state is this?