S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
44472555

I have court tommorow doing my parenting class and financial

Customer Question

Hello I have court tommorow for not doing my parenting class and financial affidavit what do I have to exspect
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had applied for a parenting plan with my daughters father I then got arrested and he filed for emergency custody where the judge granted him custody with supervision visits for me so I agreed to a parenting plan so I can see my daughter shortly after I realised I made a mistake and didn't go to the case management conference They asked me to do a financial affidavit and a parenting class and I didn't do it so now they send me a letter saying I have court tommorow because I didn't do what was asked for parenting plan
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me why you did not attend and do it? How much time have you had?

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/9l1d1-court-tommorow-doing-parenting-class.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

In what state is this?