Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How much trouble do you have to be in to get extradition…

Customer Question
How much trouble do...

How much trouble do you have to be in to get extradition from p ***** ***** back to to Midwest?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

APS investigators referred to police helped parent sale of stock to split amongst family members 25% of parent net worth...I bought my daughter a home w my share trying to say my not mentally competent to make financial decisions we all took advantage she forgets but she did ok the transactions very uneducated moderate memory loss if I fled to p ***** ***** would I be extradited?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

No one can say for certain whether you would or would not be extradited since some states extradite for all crimes and some only for the most severe. The website appears to have automatically marked through the name of the state you are asking about.

However, based on the facts you gave this is the type of crime that would be more likely to require extradition from one state to another since the "victim" is a person who requires "extra protection under the law".