How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD 1992 Your Own Question
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33405
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JD 1992 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How much trouble do you have to be in to get extradition

Customer Question

How much trouble do you have to be in to get extradition from p ***** ***** back to to Midwest?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: APS investigators referred to police helped parent sale of stock to split amongst family members 25% of parent net worth...I bought my daughter a home w my share trying to say my not mentally competent to make financial decisions we all took advantage she forgets but she did ok the transactions very uneducated moderate memory loss if I fled to p ***** ***** would I be extradited?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

No one can say for certain whether you would or would not be extradited since some states extradite for all crimes and some only for the most severe. The website appears to have automatically marked through the name of the state you are asking about.

However, based on the facts you gave this is the type of crime that would be more likely to require extradition from one state to another since the "victim" is a person who requires "extra protection under the law".

Related Family Law Questions