How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to see if my husband of 32 years has been Acted.

Customer Question

I am trying to see if my husband of 32 years has been Baker Acted. Is there any way to do this online? I haven't heard or seen my husband since Tuesday 3/1/16 night when I went to bed. I have medical issues & he is my caretaker. He is not in jail & does not have a history of doing this. We are very much in love. No fights or arguments. I have no credit cards. Can you please help me? I have no family no drivers license no friends. I had brain surgery & have seizures. I need to find my husband. Please please help me I don't know what to do. Tammy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of your situation. I suggest if you make a missing persons report to your local police they will be able to investigate and let you know if he has been detain in any way or under the Baker Act.

Related Family Law Questions