How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 50 with health issues married almost 15 years and

Customer Question

I am 50 with health issues married almost 15 years and suddenly my husband moves out accross country with another woman leaving me with nothing house is in forclosure and I didnt even know he wasnt paying it? I havent worked most our marriage and with my health not really able to hold a fulltime job! He says he isnt going to pay or help me in anyway that its no longer his problem.. I havent any money to get an attorny he knows this cause he closed the accounts! what do I do??
Thank You for any help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Has a divorce petition been filed?