How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11774
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mother has child, not married to father, he is in prison, s

Customer Question

Mother has child, not married to father, he is in prison, his name is ***** ***** birth certificate. The child has only his last name. Planning on doing a will from you guys setting up my parents if something happens to me. So will your forms work?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

as an fyi this is a site called Justanswer. Typically you post a question and we respond with an answer. We do not typically provide forms and are not allowed to actually draft any personal documents. If you just have a question I can assist you. Please let me know.