Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Mother has child, not married to father, he is in prison, s

Customer Question

Mother has child, not married to father, he is in prison, his name is ***** ***** birth certificate. The child has only his last name. Planning on doing a will from you guys setting up my parents if something happens to me. So will your forms work?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

as an fyi this is a site called Justanswer. Typically you post a question and we respond with an answer. We do not typically provide forms and are not allowed to actually draft any personal documents. If you just have a question I can assist you. Please let me know.