Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am going to court Monday to change my ex's visitation with…

Customer Question
I am going to...

I am going to court Monday to change my ex's visitation with o

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Our son

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

My question is we have new evidence from a clinical psychologist just given to us stating she doesn't think he should be going for over night visits anymore

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

How can we submit that properly before Monday's hearing?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/3/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What form is the new evidence in? Written report, oral conversation?

2. The hearing is this coming Monday? Just 4 days from now?

3. How long ago did you have this new information?

Doug