Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I live in NYC and had a false acs claim on me, the worker…

Customer Question
I live in NYC and...
I live in NYC and had a false acs claim on me, the worker called the school and dr and said everything was fine, but due to a drug arrest I had in 2006 she wants me to take a drug urine test, I wanted to know my rights and if I'm forced to do that.also how long would I have to refuse if I am forced to take one, how long would I have. What are the steps to force it if that's what they do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/3/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me more about the ACS claim? What was filed exactly, who claimed what, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!