How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a defendant in a (false) restraining order. I have had

Customer Question

I am a defendant in a (false) restraining order. I have had the judgment, but found evidence that the attorney for the plaintiff forged the signature of his client on the court documents. I need to know what motion I can file.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

When you say "forged" do you mean the client/person who sought the order did not give the attorney permission to sign their name?

You want to file a Motion to have the Order dismissed?