Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am a defendant in a (false) restraining order. I have had…

Customer Question
I am a defendant in...
I am a defendant in a (false) restraining order. I have had the judgment, but found evidence that the attorney for the plaintiff forged the signature of his client on the court documents. I need to know what motion I can file.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/2/2016
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

When you say "forged" do you mean the client/person who sought the order did not give the attorney permission to sign their name?

You want to file a Motion to have the Order dismissed?