Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was yesterday but i want to annulment my mom license how…

Customer Question
I was marie yesterday but...
I was marie yesterday but i want to annulment my mom license how can't i do that how many day is can't
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/2/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tel me the reason for the annulment - what is the reason why you wish to do this?

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!