Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My mother file of parental responsibility the accusations…

Customer Question
My mother file for allocation...
My mother file for allocation of parental responsibility the accusations her fault she also used an alias she now wants to withdraw because I found out about her past and her alien I want to make sure I'm filing the papers correctly and this doesn't happen again
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/2/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question we can assist you with?