Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My daughter is being falsely accused of mistreating her

Customer Question
child, because she disagrees with...
My daughter is being falsely accused of mistreating her child, because she disagrees with the doctor on some issues regarding her child. There is also a strong element of racial bias in this situation, be cause of her race and the area that she lives in. It is not uncommon for African American to services without being insulted by unknown individuals as they attempt to get the most basic of services.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/2/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Has she changed doctors? I am just trying to get a better idea of what is going on and your question?

I want to discontinue your service. One because my daughter has found an attorney. And also because I have been charged and I wasn't given a complete answer. How can I stop this service?

you can contact service and they can issue a refund