How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is being falsely accused of mistreating her

Customer Question

My daughter is being falsely accused of mistreating her child, because she disagrees with the doctor on some issues regarding her child. There is also a strong element of racial bias in this situation, be cause of her race and the area that she lives in. It is not uncommon for African American to services without being insulted by unknown individuals as they attempt to get the most basic of services.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Has she changed doctors? I am just trying to get a better idea of what is going on and your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to discontinue your service. One because my daughter has found an attorney. And also because I have been charged and I wasn't given a complete answer. How can I stop this service?
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

you can contact service and they can issue a refund