Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can the attorney call me, instead of typing my questions and…

Customer Question
can the attorney call me...
can the attorney call me, instead of typing my questions and concerns? Last time my questions were revealed and it appears a local attorney responded to them? my # ***** **********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/1/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Normally, calls cost a bit more. You have the option to request a phone call by pressing on a button on your end. You can also choose to provide a bit of background on the thread itself, or, do so when/if an expert calls you.

The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

If in a divorce, there was fraud, concealment, and possibly an irrevocable trust created without my knowledge, and an errisa retirement fraudulently taken, instead of the marital portion, and my pre marital home taken, while the judge did not see the agreement, and the fraudulent husband claimed to waive his rights, and concealed a support hearing, with false swearing and listed me present- I had to buy the file to learn this, so they paid me back the health insurance verbally-making it look like he was a dependent spouse- Could all this fraud be considered Bankruptcy Fraud- an errisa policy- stating I was to receive also my 403b plan, then adding to the writing it was mine until the end of the divorce-alledgeing a settlement meeting i wasn't invited in to-and now 4 years later trying to act as if there was a relationship in creating and secreting my survivorship insurance, It appears they all were caught in the fraud, and even the tapes have been altered, as the x's attorney screamed out...as there were warrants on the x, i believe this to be extortion, as i was asked if i was being threatened now-the lawyers refused to give me a car title i paid for. I believe now they feared I would trade it- I believe this was a scam to go to bankruptcy, never mentioned and concealed. X tried to get me to come to his home, as if we were friends- he;s told other he was the beneficiary of a trust, I knew nothing about. I already sold my home-there were mistakes I pointed out- I think this was so he come from bankruptcy and then file a qudro and take all my policies- I would think this was also a fraud to get Cobra- as the settlement mentioned the couple would asset the other in obtaining Cobra. He obtained a fraudulent order without me present when he had other jobs to go to...and concealed this fact. The motion says signing could mean false swearing- his name is ***** ***** it. If any of this is presented to a federal court.....Would it not be fraud againt an insurance company, an errisa policy, taxes regarding a sham trust? All the lawyers seemed to run when I caused them of insurance fraud. Who should I file a complaint with? The judges secretary who changed the tapes and witnessed the settlement agreement outside the court room- looked very shocked when i presented a DOJ complaint form because I wasn't afforded pleadings. I don't know if he is filing bankruptcy, I don't know of any creditors, I believe this to be divorce fraud, and the judge tried to bale them all out of extortion charges. Is this civil or criminal??

I am sorry, but I am not sure of the answer here. I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...

Ely, Counselor at Law