Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am a american marriage ministries ordained minister and i…

Customer Question
I am a american...

I am a american marriage ministries ordained minister and i performed a marriage of my daughter to her domestic partner in california. I have a copy of their irs tax exempt status for being a religious public charity or private foundation.organizations exempt under code 501 (c) (3)

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Whether or not it is legal or not

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
3/1/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I understand the situation. What exactly are you asking, i.e. what is your question here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.