Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am a american marriage ministries ordained minister and i

Customer Question

i am a american marriage ministries ordained minister and i performed a marriage of my daughter to her domestic partner in california. I have a copy of their irs tax exempt status for being a religious public charity or private foundation.organizations exempt under code 501 (c) (3)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: whether or not it is legal or not
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I understand the situation. What exactly are you asking, i.e. what is your question here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.