Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have inherited an estate, but I 't think the attorney is…

Customer Question
I have inherited an...

I have inherited an estate, but I don't think the attorney is honest or competent .

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well the person died Nov 5 2015. I wasn't told until Feb 10 that I was beneficiary. I met with attorney last week. I asked for an accounting of her bill to date. She couldn't give it to me. She gave me a copy of an unsigned will. I asked for an accounting of the safety deposit box, I didn't get it. Everything I asked for the attorney had to hunt for it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/1/2016
Family Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

What is your question, exactly?