Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I live in wyoming my son and s wife recently seperated they

Customer Question
hello i live in wyoming...
hello i live in wyoming my son and his wife recently seperated they have a 4 year old daughter they cant seem t get a grip on life divorce is likely i worry about my grand daughter right now they do ever other weekend visits when its dad turn he brings her out to me mom is very neglectful towards her daughter i want to know if i can get temporary custody guardianship of her till they figure out what they are doing when she comes to stay with me she tells me that she doesnt want togo home to her mom please help can you give me any advice
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: im very dissapointed in both of them my son needs to buck up and for my daughter in law she only cares about her self she does not spend any time with her daughter at home she put a tablet in front of her more or less say leave me alone im worried about my grand daughter i do not wish to keep her parents away from her but they both have a lot of problems right now and i just want that little girl to be happy loved and safe
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
3/1/2016
Family Lawyer: romaellelaw, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
romaellelaw
romaellelaw, Family Law Attorney

In order to best answer your question, I will need a little more information. When you say your granddaughter is neglected, what kind of neglect are you referring to? For instance, is the child not being properly fed, is she being left alone? The more details you provide the easier it will be for me to determine whether the child is at risk of physical harm, and I will be better able to answer your question.

I am providing you with a link to child protective services, where you will be able to file report in your jurisdiction http://dfsweb.wyo.gov/social-services/child-protective-services

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

.

romaellelaw
romaellelaw
romaellelaw, Family Law Attorney