How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is retired air force 20 year service. He served

Customer Question

My husband is retired air force 20 year service. He served during Korea and later Desert Storm but saw nocaction. I just placed him in an aid and assistance facility. Our income is 4000 per month plus 1800 per payday take home , Iam 76 and work 10 days per month. I have a 401 K I am not taking from as I am still contributing. Can I get help from the VA?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You MAY be eligible...that is, since your spouse served, during wartime, he could be eligible for a pension

Can you tell me, what is the cost of his care (per month)?

Related Family Law Questions