Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My boyfriend drinks every weekend. I am done I have 3 kids…

Customer Question
Hi I am Joy...

Hi I am Joy . My boyfriend drinks every weekend. I am done I have 3 kids the youngest 3 is ours and the girls are mine 6 and 8. They call him dad their father abanded when they were babies. I want the kids and to stay in the family home. He refuses to leave

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

`Closet drinker mean to all of us. I went to a lawyer in January and it is too slow I need him out I don't feel safe

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/28/2016
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Who is on the title / lease of the house where you reside with your 3 minor children and your b/f?

Did your b/f make any threats of physical violence against you or kids or engaged in physical violence? Please explain as to why you "don't feel safe" in the same house with your b/f?