Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My brother lives in Ohio s ex hasn't paid the court her

Customer Question
My brother lives in...

My brother lives in Ohio his ex hasn't paid the court her share of the guardian ad litem fee. The judge issued a ruling saying if she didn't immediately pay she would be found in contempt of court. She moved to California to block my brother from seeing the kids. The judge also ordered the parents and kids th a psychiatrists to begin reunification process. What happens if she doesn't comply. Her attorney said he is recusing himself on the 29th because of nonpayment and failure to communicate

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He only seen his kids one time in seven months and that was with the guardian ad litem. The guardian said the kids were severely brainwashed and recommended reunification. His ex was able to move to california because she claimed abuse. The guardian investigate and found no evidence of abuse and her claim fraudlent

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/26/2016
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

I am very sorry to hear this; which state has jurisdiction over this issue? Ohio?