Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have been Legally married to a veteran years, been

Customer Question
Good afternoon. I have been...
Good afternoon. I have been Legally married to a veteran for 20 years, been separated for 10 years. my husband has filed for divorce . Questions is am I qualified for spousal benefits
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/26/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me what "spousal benefits" you are referring to?