How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2982
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to set up a irreversible trust, however as

Customer Question

I am trying to set up a irreversible trust, however as member of your web site, I cannot find the forms necessary to accomplish this task. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

I would hesitate to set up an irrevocable trust without the help of attorney as forms such as this do not always fit every situation. Here is a link to a website that sells such forms (around $20 - $30 depending on your needs)

Here is a link to a free form:

Remember one size does no always fit all and I would again recommend you consult an attorney for something this complicated and meaningful (I know this can be expensive).

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.