Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am trying to set up a irreversible trust, however as

Customer Question
member of your web site...
I am trying to set up a irreversible trust, however as member of your web site, I cannot find the forms necessary to accomplish this task. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/26/2016
Family Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

I would hesitate to set up an irrevocable trust without the help of attorney as forms such as this do not always fit every situation. Here is a link to a website that sells such forms (around $20 - $30 depending on your needs) http://secure.uslegalforms.com/cgi-bin/forms/query.pl?S-B-SC-B-Trust~Irrevocable

Here is a link to a free form: https://www.ilrg.com/forms/irrev-trust.html

Remember one size does no always fit all and I would again recommend you consult an attorney for something this complicated and meaningful (I know this can be expensive).

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.