Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I received a summons and complaint support of my two sons.

Customer Question
I received a summons...

I received a summons and complaint for child support of my two sons. Received from my mother whom we currently live with. I need to know how long and how I should dispute.

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No. I just opened the envelope yesterday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?

I work two jobs, my youngest (8) goes to his dad's every weekend. My eldest my parents have helped me while I work.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/26/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Ely, Counselor at Law