Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I missed my child support modification court date and filed…

Customer Question
I missed my child...

I missed my child support modification court date and filed a written exception, per the courts instructions, on the day I missed the hearing. I have two children and one of them reached the age of emancipation and was removed meaning I no longer have to pay child support for her effective, May 2015. The courts dismissed my request for modification, without prejudice and statistically closed the case. What recourse do I have?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What other details do you require?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/25/2016
Family Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

Good morning. I am an expert in family law. What state is the Order?