How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. My ex husband wants a

Customer Question

I lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. My ex husband wants a full custody of the kids and child support. He's making triple of my paycheck every two weeks. I have no criminal background except he filed protective order against me for unlawful entry which I have a key to that house. He has a new girlfriend who stayed there when my underage children are around. I need help to find a lawyer, but I'm under low income single mother. Please I need some advice of what needs to be done.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Who do the children live with now, and for how long has this been the case?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have a joint custody for now. We have two kids together ( 14 years old, a girl and a 8 years old, a boy). This case has been going on for 3 months now.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Joint physical custody, legal custody or both?

How many days a week/month are the children with you and how long have the children had this schedule?