Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. My ex husband wants a…

Customer Question
I lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma...
I lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. My ex husband wants a full custody of the kids and child support. He's making triple of my paycheck every two weeks. I have no criminal background except he filed protective order against me for unlawful entry which I have a key to that house. He has a new girlfriend who stayed there when my underage children are around. I need help to find a lawyer, but I'm under low income single mother. Please I need some advice of what needs to be done.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/24/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Who do the children live with now, and for how long has this been the case?

Doug

We have a joint custody for now. We have two kids together ( 14 years old, a girl and a 8 years old, a boy). This case has been going on for 3 months now.

Joint physical custody, legal custody or both?

How many days a week/month are the children with you and how long have the children had this schedule?