Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Social Security payments will end soon. How do I get more…

Customer Question
Social Security payments will end...
Social Security payments will end soon. How do I get more benefits through social security?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/23/2016
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What type of payments are you receiving, and why will they end? Have you heard about how to "increase" your payments?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response. Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see that you have not responded yet. Did you wish to continue with this question and get an answer?

Hello?