Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

TO ADOPT MY CHILDREN, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FORMS I NEED TO

Customer Question
I AM WANTING TO ADOPT...
I AM WANTING TO ADOPT MY CHILDREN, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FORMS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
2/23/2016
Family Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Florida is one of many states that does not have a statute or law regarding restoring parent’s rights after termination of the parental right. Courts in Florida have very little law and no law to rely on if they hear a case to restore rights once the parental rights have been terminated, and there is a very small chance that such an action can be undone. Depending on the facts surrounding the loss of custody, and parental rights there may be no chance under the Florida statute to obtain your parental rights back.

However, even though your chances are very small, you could try and file a pro-se petition in Circuit Court in the County in which you reside. Family law forms that may help you can be found at the following website: FLCourts.org Forms Page. Good luck. I hope this information helps you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I WOULD LIKE A REFUND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY ANWER
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer