Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I entered into an Arizona rule agreement that is killing me.

Customer Question
I entered into an Arizona...
I entered into an Arizona rule 69 agreement that is killing me. I found out during the divorce that my wife was married when she married me but through stress from death of my father, suicide of a friend in front of my house, the divorce, and the granddaughter threatening suicide, I dropped the case to annul. I was just tired. Now I'm regretful. Do I have an out
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/23/2016
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 2 years ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

I responded to your other post. Are you looking for a second opinion or did you accidentally post twice?

I am looking for your opinion on what happened to day and the best course to pursue.

I've responded in the other thread.