Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I entered into an Arizona rule agreement that is killing me.

Customer Question

I entered into an Arizona rule 69 agreement that is killing me. I found out during the divorce that my wife was married when she married me but through stress from death of my father, suicide of a friend in front of my house, the divorce, and the granddaughter threatening suicide, I dropped the case to annul. I was just tired. Now I'm regretful. Do I have an out
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

I responded to your other post. Are you looking for a second opinion or did you accidentally post twice?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for your opinion on what happened to day and the best course to pursue.
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

I've responded in the other thread.