Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My Wife obtained her US Permanent Resident card and then i…

Customer Question
My Wife obtained her US...
My Wife obtained her US Permanent Resident card and then i found out she was cheating and not trying to scam me for financial gains. Since we married in the Philippines can she get any type of Alimony or financial money from me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/23/2016
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Do you have any minor children?

How long have you been married?