Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a temporary legal guardianship that was only

Customer Question

I have a temporary legal guardianship that was only notarized and witnessed for a family friend to live with us. he was enrolled in school at beginning of year and has played sports and mother has been involved with his IEP. now the mom and Principal have gotten into a heated argument and the principal says he is there illegal.
We are in Alabama and he has lived with me since June
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand. What do you meany by

Temporary legal guardianship that was only notarized and witnessed

What does that mean please?

IS the order signed by the court?