Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I m trying to do a change of venue/jurisdiction to Montana…

Customer Question
I m trying to do...
I m trying to do a change of venue/jurisdiction to Montana from west Virginia on the 3rd time now. I have sole custody of my 3 yr old daughter. ive done a motion to disqualify the judge . the mother is 9 months behind on child support no car no job ever. has a bedroom at her grandmaws house > her youngest sons shrink has a case with ohio cps she dosent want the x to have contact with any of her kids . the judge is not in my daughters best interest . an the stress an distrust a round trip one day flight causes her for a*****hearing . the judge said if I did not bring my daughter mar18 hearing he was going to put kidnapping on me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/22/2016
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 2 years ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

What exactly is your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law