How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m trying to do a change of venue/jurisdiction to Montana

Customer Question

I m trying to do a change of venue/jurisdiction to Montana from west Virginia on the 3rd time now. I have sole custody of my 3 yr old daughter. ive done a motion to disqualify the judge . the mother is 9 months behind on child support no car no job ever. has a bedroom at her grandmaws house > her youngest sons shrink has a case with ohio cps she dosent want the x to have contact with any of her kids . the judge is not in my daughters best interest . an the stress an distrust a round trip one day flight causes her for a*****hearing . the judge said if I did not bring my daughter mar18 hearing he was going to put kidnapping on me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is your question?