Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My so is now 19 and in college. s father demanded he not…

Customer Question
My so is now 19...
My so is now 19 and in college. His father demanded he not work and took his truck away for that one reason. This Xmas I sent 550 on food , not to mention clothing, and rent. I asked his father who make 200thousand plus as a captain for American and I am a flight attendant making about 50K.Summer is now coming up. I there a way to have him pay child support during the times our child is here. what you also ned to know is that before our agreement on visitation was done he move and left out on our son to be with his now wife and her two teenage daughters have there rooms and Ian not.. My son could go there but he has no room. He sleeps on the couch, in the laundry room or when girls have visitation with their father he has a room. So basically I am saying fir In's food, lodging and food. Please adviseIf he can pay for someone else TWO kids he can take care of his one
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/22/2016
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Is there anything in a child support order from the court that states the father is legally responsible for supporting son during college?

.

.

thanks