Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How can I get a temporary restraining order removed from…

Customer Question
Hello how can I...
Hello how can I get a temporary restraining order removed from record that have expired from 1997
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/21/2016
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

First, you will need to file an Application for Eligibility.
Once you file that you will then need to file a Petition to Expunge or Seal

Now the links to those forms are from Hillsborough County . But the process is the same statewide. I have only provided those so you can see what the forms will look like and so you can read the instructions. Therefore, what you will want to do is ask the clerk of the court in the county where the RO was issued for the packet to file Apply for Eligibility and also the Petition to Expunge.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a positive rating ensures I get credit for my time and information in this regard.