How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a temporary restraining order removed from

Customer Question

Hello how can I get a temporary restraining order removed from record that have expired from 1997
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

First, you will need to file an Application for Eligibility.
Once you file that you will then need to file a Petition to Expunge or Seal

Now the links to those forms are from Hillsborough County . But the process is the same statewide. I have only provided those so you can see what the forms will look like and so you can read the instructions. Therefore, what you will want to do is ask the clerk of the court in the county where the RO was issued for the packet to file Apply for Eligibility and also the Petition to Expunge.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a positive rating ensures I get credit for my time and information in this regard.

Related Family Law Questions