How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The ex-wife has negatively impacted s credit, terribly, and

Customer Question

The ex-wife has negatively impacted his credit, terribly, and the home was immediately deeded over at the time of the divorce. he refinanced one the properties he kept as per the agreement within months of the divorce she of course did not. so we must sue for relief?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

If if missed mortgage payments on the job debt are negatively affecting your husband he can request that the property be other refinanced or sold. I will file a petition for relief requesting the property being listed for sale with a specific realtor who should have the authority to set the value and listing price of the property. This will get x wife moving on refinancing if at all possible. Just give her a very short time and that's because she's already had a sufficient amount of time to try to do this.

Related Family Law Questions