Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My 16 year old son and s 17 year old girlfriend had a baby…

Customer Question
My 16 year old son...
My 16 year old son and his 17 year old girlfriend had a baby the kids are no longer together.
1. What are my visitation rights my wife and myself see the baby once a week and we bring what ever he needs.
2. Do I have the right too ask the other parents to let the baby stay with my wife and myself on alternating weekends.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/19/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!