Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need letter in affidavit form written to child services to…

Customer Question
I need letter in affidavit...
I need letter in affidavit form written to child services to recoup unpaid child support. it is to kanabec county mn. I am in ks. i can explain and have the court order (copy). i need a price for this Before i commit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/19/2016
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 2 years ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

It looks to me like a $36 question. You must accept the answer to commit to paying it. If that is acceptable to you, can you explain the situation to me?

my court order for child support has a paragraph that states that if I exercise my 4 week summer visitation the plantiff must reinberse 1 month support back to me..She has never in the 9 years has done that.
i contacted the case manager and she said She needs a letter in affidavit form notarized which i can get done locally. She in turn will send that to the plaintiff and she can either pay or dispute it. If she does dispute it I will have to decide if i want to go to court for a hearing. The total is approximately $6516.00 whish is pretty close to what i owe in arrears right now that is being taken fro my social security every month. I have to have in the letter the the approximate dates that I exercised my 4 week summer visitation which is not a problem because every year I would pick him up when school let out for the summer and bring him back 2nd week in august. so like i said i have the page from the order for support. The yearly amounts owed and the approximate dates i exercised my visitation.

What state is the court order in?

Minnesota

Here is a template affidavit form. You need to customize it to your situation. Is this what you need?

I need the letter writen..I don't want to do it myself..you asked what state. That was in my original statement. Do I née to go somewhere else to get the letter written.

That would be an extra service at an extra fee.

Did you not read my initial statement. I asked for a letter to be written. Now you have given me 2 price increases. Beside that your last statement is worded wrong so let's just forget the whole thing. I looked up affidavit forms on the net before I contacted this site but raising cattle and running my farm I thought it would be easier for someone else to do it. I asked for a letter to be written and got a Web site address. Jokes on me I guess?
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney