Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I'm 73yrs old my Son and s wife 50yrs old message me that I…

Customer Question
I'm 73yrs old my Son...
I'm 73yrs old my Son and his wife 50yrs old message me that I can't phone text answer my grandson Facebook text Barry Jr. is 24 yrs old has audtisums drives work at Krogers every smart Barry want a relationship with me I don't brother my son or wife I don't know why or how things got this way Camille said she going to get a Lawer and a conjunction to not have any conduct with Barry Jr. and my Son witch I love both what are my rights I have a low income they live in mason Ohio me in Fort Worth Texas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell - at this time - does your son/his wife have a guardianship order over Barry?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.