Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a default judgement
, no
, i owe 17,000 on…

Customer Question
I have a default...

I have a default judgement

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I owe 17,000 on a 8,700 debt that is 6 years old

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

Not too sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/17/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?