Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

When one dieds they had poa over u they say I never saw any…

Customer Question
when one dieds they had...
when one dieds they had poa over u they say I never saw any papers
does it go back to the person who was taken off when the other person had poa may in ask
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Family Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

I can't hear on pH has to be emailr texting thank.

I am not quite sure what you are asking. Could you clarify your question please?

Ok my sister in law says she has poa over mei never saw papers
in 12/3/13 Richard was my doull poa he died now she says she is now my poa again is this true or am I may own poa may I ask
I cant pay $40.00 I don't have ok
U there

Yes. I am typing. Bear with me please

No one can be your POA with out your consent. Additionally, you can revoke a POA at any time by merely writing and signing a revocation and sending it to anyone who has been presented the POA.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?