Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

The mother of my two children signed her rights to her aunt…

Customer Question
The mother of my two...
The mother of my two children signed her rights to her aunt and uncle in Missouri i am their father my name is ***** ***** birth certifacate can i go to Missouri police department and go get my children and bring them home
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, is there a current court order for custody? Or any order, from the court, limiting your custody? If so what does it say?