Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My girlfriend was admitted to a mental hospital under false

Customer Question
pretence and against her will...
My girlfriend was admitted to a mental hospital under false pretence and against her will she was placed on a three day hold that was up at 6am this morning and instead of releasing her they extended her stay because the doctor that admitted her went on vacation, they told us if she walked out she would be arrested and if i helped her i would be arrested for kidnapping. This is so very wrong and her 8yr old son and 3yr old daughter are not handling it well with out her. Is there anythink that can be done to get her out asap, she's falling apart in there
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
2/16/2016
Family Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Did she see a judge today? Is she scheduled to see one soon?

Ely, Counselor at Law