Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Once I receive my paper work custody and support, how do I

Customer Question
once I receive my paper...
once I receive my paper work for child custody and support, how do I file for a court appointed mediator?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/16/2016
Family Lawyer: Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Gerald-Esquire

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Alaska offers free Mediation for families whose income is under $100,000.00. It is available in Anchorage, Bethel, Fairbanks, Homer, Juneau, Kenai, Ketchikan, Kodiak, Palmer, and Sitka. It can be arranged by phone elsewhere.

Use this form to request Mediation:

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/webdocs/forms/dr-405.pdf

These resources may be helpful to you as well:

http://www.courts.alaska.gov/shc/family/shcforms.htm

http://www.courts.alaska.gov/shc/family/selfhelp.htm

I see that you have also asked for a phone call. There is an additional fee for phone calls. I will post an offer to you. If it is acceptable please click the accept button and enter your phone number where indicated.

But I do not want you to spend money unnecessarily, so we can continue to post this way if you prefer.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Hello:

i am going off line now. If you have follow up questions, post them here and I will see them tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer