How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Been married 1/2 months in CA It is has been nothing but

Customer Question

Been married for 4 1/2 months in CA It is has been nothing but arguments. How do I get out of it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am self employed, Construction company. We rent a house. She recently got a job as waitress. No kids. We both have kids that are older and dont live with us. We fight constantly since the marriage. We were together for a 1 1/2 years prior
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Get out of what? The marriage?

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, are you still with me?

Related Family Law Questions