Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Please help! I need a lawyer fast! Children youth services…

Customer Question
Please help! I need a...
Please help! I need a lawyer fast! Children youth services are trying to take my son! I almost died and they setup a court hearing for the 18th and have upset me knowing I'm in the hospital! I don't know if I can attend, I need someone to come see me and go their and make sure I'm not railroaded!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/15/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com. If you need a pro bono attorney, you need to contact the PA bar for assistance or legal aid.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####