Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son has been married since ***** *****.30, 2016. He would…

Customer Question
My son has been...

My son has been married since ***** *****.30, 2016. He would like to have the marriage annulled, is this possible?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He found out she is abusing drugs and he is a med lab student.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/15/2016
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

And his grounds would be that she uses drugs, correct?

.

Was he aware that she used drugs prior to the marriage?

.

.

thanks